1. Why did you choose to commit to this college? I committed to Marquette because of the great visit I had. The coaches were very inviting and enthusiastic along with the players outside of lacrosse, who showed clear love for the school and enjoyment for the life of college outside of lacrosse. Also, Marquette offers a state of the art engineering program, which is a career that I am interested in pursuing.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process? Be patient and never doubt yourself. Set your goal and work at it.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse? I believe the level of training is unmatched. Also, 3d allows kids from all different places to play together on a team unlike other club teams which often have kids from similar high schools or towns.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training? West Jenny
5. What is your favorite subject in school? Math
6. Name one thing that you could not live without. My cell phone
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why? The ability to fly so I could travel the world.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions? I wrinkle my socks.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot? Jamaica
10. What is your favorite food? Steak tips
11. Who is your favorite athlete? Patrick Kane
12. Who is your favorite musician? Drake
13. What is the last book you read? The Great Gatsby
14. What is your favorite quote? “Winning means you’re willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else” –Vince Lombardi
15. Who has been your biggest influence? My parents and AJ Mulvey
Parkway Youth Lacrosse is looking for volunteer coaches for the 2015 season (mid-March to mid-June). Prior coaching experience preferred, prior lacrosse player/coach helpful. Please forward to anyone you may think is interested
There are several things we do behind the scenes to keep this machine going. We need help with administrative things like update web site, inputting schedules, and ordering uniforms. If you would like to help out please send me a note. firstname.lastname@example.org